- Social media
- With parentips
- Amazing illustrations from reknown authors
- Seven languages
- Memory and colouring
STORIES AREN’T WHAT THEY USED TO BE!
Now you can read them, listen to them, touch them…
Edebé presents a new series of tales and stories
to use with your iPhone or iPad in a completely new way
thanks to an app that’s perfect for children aged 2 to 5.
STORIES... WITH VALUES
An app for stories that put education first and foremost.
The stories teach children about friendship, tolerance, self-esteem and respect.
So while we’re reading with our little ones,
we can teach them values that are important for everyone.
PARENTS’ GUIDE- PARENTIPS
What would we do without parents? Nothing at all!
Parents are a really important part of “Stories with Values”.
That’s why we’ve prepared a “Parents’ Guide” to give them a helping hand.
It contains exercises and tips to make reading with your little one
an engaging and constructive experience.
A WHOLE COLLECTION OF STORIES WAITING FOR YOU
There are five stories waiting for you in “Stories with Values”
You can download the app for free and try out a sample story.
If you like it, you can buy more stories for €0.00 without leaving the App.
FROM THE VERY BEST HANDS... LITERALLY :- )
The pictures you’ll find are drawn by some of the very best illustrators:
- Roger OImos: included on the White Ravens list on three occasions.
- Mercé Canals: twice winner of the Caterina Alberti i Paradís Award.
- María Espluga: winner of the Barcanova Award.
- Mabel Pierola: winner of the Santa María Foundation International Illustration Award.
FEATURES OF THE APP
- App aimed at children aged 2 to 6.
- Simple and intuitive to use.
- Audiobook mode.
- A free sample story.
- A collection of five stories to buy without leaving the App.
- Try the stories out before you buy.
- Parents’ Guide with exercises and educational tips.
- Educational games.
On our corporate website